Historic St. Paul's Church welcomes you to its web site. If you are a first-time visitor, a long-time friend, or someone on a spiritual journey, St. Paul's invites you to use this gateway into an affirming, worshipping faith community were you can "come and grow."
Located in Montrose, PA, in the heart of the Endless Mountains, St. Paul's is a sacred place for prayer, worship, nurturing, and compassion. For over 175 years the people have gathered in its sanctuary:
- To worship and give thanks to a loving and ever-present God;
- To celebrate the saving action of God in Jesus Christ;
- To hear the word of God pronounced in the Sacred Scriptures and in faithful, faith-giving preaching;
- To invoke the presence and gifts of God's Holy Spirit;
- To receive the grace and blessing of God in the Sacraments; and,
- To enter into the blessed communion of the disciples of Jesus, caring for each other and our neighbors throughout the world.
Historic St. Paul's, where our growth begins with our worship, and deepens in our outreach.